Monday, May 10, 2010

Le Jardin du Luxembourg est très joli!

Who wouldn’t love reposing in an area like this?

With castles like this?

And friends like this?

I can also say that I have seen the Statue of Liberty (I guess it would be more correct to use “a” statue of liberty and not “the” statue of liberty, but details, details). I couldn't quite pull off the I-want-to-rip-your-face-off look, but I tried. Really I did.

Also, I have a fear that I will gain weight here. I wonder why.


Ah, to suffer in Paris.

3 comments:

lizzie said...

No worries, Sar. I hear that French women don't get fat.

Summer Blackhurst said...

So… you told your mom to tell us to think of souvenirs… I thought of mine. French desserts ;)

becca said...

I am drooling even as we speak. And for the record, I thought you did quite well at making a "rip your face off" expression.